Monday, January 21, 2013

Makeup Photoshoots And Japanese Calligraphy!


Sup maniacs? :) 

As you all know [caz you obviously read my hard worked 'about' tab above], I'm a university student, and im pleased to announce that....


*DRUM ROLL*

This is the last week of the first semester in my second year in the university, and in 4 more exams, I cant say I finished half a degree!

I'm so eager to finish my studies! I'm just so tired from it and I seriously lack the energy to go through with it.
But anyway, this week we're having a Japanese calligraphy workshop [I'm majoring in Asian studies], and it's my second time participating in it.
In the workshop we carve the calligraphy in wood [kokuji shodou], it's a very unique calligraphy technique, and this year I'm carving the character for "fire".
Today we just wrote it on paper and in the next days we'll carve it on wood. In the next post I'll show you my progress :)


 

                                                     

Last year's workshop, I carved a much more complicated character, "consideration", in order to convey the need for consideration towards animals. What's funny is that my boyfriend [not at that time] Michael carved an "animal" character, which is kinda complementary :)

So yesterday I made a vegan lunch for me and my Michael. i made Quinoa, Asian green beans with sesame seeds and Korean style tofu [dubu jorim]...it was delicious! OMNOMNOM!



Oh and another thing, a vegan friend of mine who studies makeup, wants me to model for her! So this week we made some trial photoshoots... And I got her to curl my hair!
LOVE IT!
I'll upload more pics on the next post!








Things are getting more solid with The Twilight Saga Parody and it'll be on my channel in the following days...
I'm sooooo excited!
I can't wait for when my hard work will be out there on YouTube :)
And apparently I'm not the only one! Here are some Twilight fans who are excited about my upcoming parody!
http://thetwilightofficial.blogspot.co.il/2013/01/this-is-amazing.html
YAY!

Stay tuned for the next post...there's gonna be some sexy photos :)
And don't forget to subscribe to my channel to be the first ones to watch The Twilight Saga Parody!

XoXo
Henya Mania




No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...