Monday, January 7, 2013

My next project!!!

Hello Henya Maniacs :)

What better day than this freezing winter day to tell you guys all about my next project?

It's a project bigger than i ever done and I'm absolutely THRILLED about it!
Are you ready?

Wait for it,
Wait for it...

*Drum rolls*

It's The Twilight Saga Parody!!!

Yeah buddy!
At this stage I'm not gonna say much about it, cause I don't want to spoil it for you :)
But! All I can tell you is that I'm directing it Aaaaaaand playing Bella Swan in the parody!
Well, Maybe i can add a few Behind The Scenes pics for you guys...


Michael Levy filming our Jacob Black and Edward Cohen in the woods

The accident scene where Edward saves Bella [me!]

Alice Cohen breaks a vase in the Cohens house

Me [Henya Mania] doing Eyal Degabli's [Jasper] Make up

Green screening the dogs Ichigo and Moris [and the cat Patchuli] 

Me [Henya Mania] directing the Cohen family actors 


HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!
I just Love The Twilight Saga [the books though, not the movies]!
We shot for 6 days, and we're still not done filming... But it was so exciting!
I can also add that it's a complete vegan production! all the actors, cinematographer, producer, special effects and editors are all vegan!

COMING SOON...

XOXO,
Henya Mania




No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...