Friday, January 11, 2013

Snow In Israel - Winter 2013!

Sup Maniacs :)

Guess what?
It snowed in Israel! 
Well, there are places in Israel that snow every winter, but in my city - Jerusalem, it doesn't snow every year and that why its such a HUGE event for all of us!
It's funny, because it doesn't snow frequently we don't really know how to handle our normal lives when it snows, so the public transportation stops, schools are off, all the stores are closed, and a snowy day becomes a holiday in no time :)

So in my snowy holiday yesterday, I stayed home cause the university was closed.
Alina imas [check her channel here! http://www.youtube.com/user/alinyanart], my best friend and flatmate, made us vegan breakfast with a vegan Shakshuka [Israeli food that usually uses eggs] and I made us vegan tomato soup and Moroccan porridge named Lchshu, which is a traditional dish in my family to cook when it snows [I'm half Moroccan half Bulgarian, which means my ancestors came to Israel from these countries], cause it has so much garlic and Coriander, that it makes it the perfect natural antibiotic medicine for the cold and snowy days.

But off course we didn't stay eating all day at home when it's snowing! 
We went outside to play like little kids :)
We took some pics and we made a snow cat!


Me [Henya Mania] and Alina imas in the snowy dorm yard :)
Alina Imas and Henya Mania V for Vegan!

Lchshu - Moroccan porridge [Photo credit - Alina Imas]
Vegan tomato soup!
Henya Mania And snowy hello kitty!

Snow cat!
Alina's Awesome vegan Shakshuka!

Henya Mania in the snow  [Photo credit - Alina Imas]

Henya Mania's view from the dorm room - snow!

Henya Mania on a car :)

Henya Mania in the snow  [Photo credit - Alina Imas]

Snowy view from Henya Mania's window

It was so much fun!!!
I hope it will snow again this year...

Aaaaand another thing!
My Vegan Style video reached HALF A MILLION VIEWS!!!!
I'm so excited!
If you haven't seen it yet [in what hell hole are you living at?], you can watch it here!



Make sure you follow me on twitter, FB and G+, And don't forget to subscribe to my YT channel!
C ya in the Next post!
XoXo,
Henya Mania


Henya Mania  [Photo credit - Alina Imas]





No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...