Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Twilight Saga Parody is FINALLY HERE!

OMG Maniacs!!!

I'm the most excited that I EVER was!
It's finally here!!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA PARODY BY HENYA MANIA! 
Watch it here NOW!!!


I'm so proud of my first major production :)
I'm a HUGE vampire fan since I was a little girl, and I just LOVE the Twilight books! [they're so much better than the movies, even though I have to admit that New Moon was excellent :)] So making a Twilight parody was only a matter of time.

It was so much fun directing it and acting Bella Swag, even though I don't really enjoy producing and all those other technical stuff... But the editing was pretty dope too, I have to say.
Everyone on set was just so awesome!
Off course Michael Levy, my boyfriend did all the filming and visual effects.. he's a genius!
Eyal Degabli did the motion graphics and helped with the PR...

And all of my actors!
I wanna use this platform to thank you guys for your AMAZING cooperation, you all did so great and well beyond my expectations, so thank you thank you THANK YOU! 
[Totally turned out to be an Oscar winning speech] I love you all! 



I can't wait till I finish the Behind The Scenes...oh, and If you like the music in the video, you can check out the soundtrack here!


AAAAnd I have another surprise for you guys!

I have another video coming up...
I somehow got all [well, most of] my Twilight Saga Parody cast to dance Vegan Style!
Here's a Snick pick :)



And on a slightly different note, last post I promised some sexy pics from my makeup trial photoshoots... Well, here they are!






So That's it for this time :)
Make sure you watch my new video and subscribe to my channel!
See ya in the next post!

XoXo
Henya Mania



No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...