Thursday, February 21, 2013

Purim! Camera! Vday! Oh the excitement...

Wadup Maniacs :)

BIG NEWS!
I bought a new camera!!!!!
Canon 650D rebel t4i :)
It's about fucking time...Now that I have a legit mic and an awesome camera, wait for a lot more pro videos on my channel :)



So, how was Valentine's day?
Mine was great!
Me and my boyfriend Michael went out for dinner at a restaurant. it was packed! After that we decided to go play some billiard, which was very not typical for us, but you have to spice up your lives once in a while..
I totally kicked his ass, but that's not his fault. when I was a kid our family used to have a pool table at home and me and my brothers [mostly me and myself] used to play it. so I had some advantage...









Michael also made me some vegan chocolates that were absolutely amazing and delicious...



Anyway, for those of you who are not Israeli, you can't imagine the craze that's going on all over the country.
Why you ask?
Well, it's PURIM TIME!

Purim is a Jewish holiday we celebrate every year at around this time, where we wear costumes and party till we drop, just like Halloween - but Jewish. we celebrate this holiday to remember that the Jews were saved from a massacre in Persia, and we drink wine and eat crappy sweets, wear costumes and party our asses off.


This is my favorite holiday of all, I mean, who doesn't love to dress up and be someone else for a while?

BTW, also here, as well as in the US, a lot of the girls take this opportunity to dress like sluts, and yours truly is no different :)

I have so many plans for this year! I'm going to a ton of parties, Zombie Walk and an Anime Convention!
I'm not gonna say what's my costume for this Purim...Your'e going to have to wait for my next post..
But for now, here are some pics from previous Purim costumes :)

PURIM 2012









PURIM 2011









See ya next post ^^
LOVE <3
Hen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...