Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Passover Photoshoots, Updates And New Videos!

Yo wadup Maniacs??

It's Passover in Israel and you know what that means! oh..you don't?
It's a Jewish holiday that marks the outing of the Jewish people from Egypt...blah blah anyway!
We have like a HUGE spring break from university, school, work, and I'm resting my ass off literally now..
I made ton of videos when I stayed in my parent's house for the holiday dinner and I need to edit all of them, but for now check out my latest video for those of you who hadn't got the chance to hear me rap :)


And another video I uploaded before this one, of the Israeli clubber types I've diagnosed during my years of clubbing here in Israel :)


So since I had a lot of free time last week me and my good friend Lin who is also a blogger, went for a photoshoot in the botanical gardens of my university.
check out her awesome blog here! http://morningtao.wordpress.com/ She has a lot of wisdom to share with the world...
Here are some of the pics she took of me :)










That's it for now! I'll be having some new video's coming up so make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel to be the first to see them!

Love you  my little Maniacs! ♥♥
Hen









No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...