Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Life Through Drawings & A Quick Update

Hello Little Maniacs!

Sorry I haven't been here for a while, and for uploading only awesome videos and not super awesome one's.
I have been extremely busy with my personal life and trying to get back on track in my studies.
How's it going your'e asking?? Frankly not so well, but hey! at least I'm going to class everyday!
That's something!

My last super awesome video I uploaded was a Draw My Life video I decided on making after I saw all this Youtubers making one. It's seemed like a great way to express yourself and more personal stuff that one might not feel comfy enough talking straight to camera about.





Ever since uploading this video I feel so much relief, so much stress taken off. I have nothing to be ashamed of myself. on the contrary, I'm proud of myself and the place I stand in now, and I'm even thinking about making a video talking about how to help yourself and encourage yourself to get better and get help, Cause I've been in so many horrible places in life and I wished I had any positive figure in life I could relate to.

Once again I want to use this platform to thank you all, I'm really grateful to you guys, as a lot of where I am now is thanks to you! Watching my videos, my blogs, liking, sharing and commenting, it really does mean the world for me.
I love you♥

Here's a preview to a makeup tutorial I'm editing for next week :)
How do you like this look??





See you soon!
LOVE
Hen









1 comment:

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...