Monday, May 13, 2013

My First HOLLYWOOD MOVIE!!!

Hello Maniacs!

Guess what? Guess what!!!
I was on a movie set today!
I took part in a documentary that the Hollywood director Christine Yoo is making about Korea!
We were a group of Kpop fans from different nationalities and we talked about how we got to know Korean culture and pop culture.
To be honest it wasn't really easy for me to be in a group of people and to just barge in and talk. I got a little anxious, but in the end I'm proud of myself for talking and saying what's on my mind, even if I weren't as articulate as I can be.
All in all it was a great experience :)

This is what I wore


Christine Yoo is a Korean - American director who directed the movie The Wedding Palace. Her movie is not out yet and already won many prizes! She's so awesome! It's always cool to be on a movie set but this time it was really professionalism and I was fascinated watching her in action :)

Here's the trailer for her movie :)


Here's me with Christine











 BTW I opend and account on KEEK!
For those of you who dont know keek, it's an app that lets you upload videos up to 36 seconds, it's like the Twitter of Youtube :)
To check out my Keek and don't forget to follow and subscribe here http://www.keek.com/HenyaMania
Here's my last video :)






See you guys next time!!
LOVE
Henya








No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...