Monday, May 20, 2013

Recording A New Song In The Big City!

Maniacs!

Good morning wherever you are:)
In a try to write more in my blog I'm writing this post from the bus!
on my phone..hope I don't get nauseous..

So a lot has been going on lately music-wise.
Yesterday I was working on recording a new song I wrote with the producer who recorded my vegan style, Assaf Halevi, and tomorrow we're filming a music video for the new summer hit song "Star Away", by Denis Kravtsov and me:)

it's all very exciting and I can't wait to get it going..

So stay posted via my facebook, twitter and my youtube channels :)

See ya!
LOVE
Henya

1 comment:

  1. More lovely Pics of the beautiful Miss Henya. (Why was I thinking the MV was a part of this Link?) Looking forward to seeing it soon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...