Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Earthlings No Longer Blind To Injustice



New video I made at the biggest demo for animal liberation that ever took place in Israel.
Hopefully I was able to show how amazing this experience was for me and how empowering it was to everyone who took part in this huge protest.

Over 10,000 activists came to Tel Aviv to march for the liberation of animals. for a vegan like me who has organized protests 8 years ago and had 40 people come with a sign count as a success, this is an incredible change. more and more people go vegan as time goes by, and I'm so excited to be a part of history in the making.

Are you gonna stand aside or be a part of the change?

Credit to Alina Imas, From The Vegan Woman new catalog.. Vlog from the photoshoots coming soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...