Monday, September 16, 2013

Made For Web Convention!




About a month ago, Youtube in association with some other media things in Israel organized a convention in Jerusalem named "Made For Web".
 Luckily I found out about it from a friend of mine and a fellow Israeli youtuber - Idan Matalon. BTW I made a documentary on him and we're uploading it soon :)


I missed the beginning since I had an exam in the morning [97 final, thanks for asking] and they have apparently showed a video I was in! 
The Jerusalem Gangnam Style the university produced.



Here's me!

So besides Idan, I met Aci, another friend who is also a blogger and he covered some of the cool things I did on YouTube, so you should definitely check him out if you can read Hebrew.


A month before this convention, youtube had a partner meetup convention thingy as well, with lectures and freebies too [and yes, there is a video for that coming up soon too :)], but this one was much more interesting and helpful, a lot because of the speakers who were fucking fascinating and talked about more practical stuff on how to interact more with the audience, do collabs, and so on.
One of them was Casey Neistat, an awesome person who does really cool videos on youtube and makes a living off of commercials for huge companies, and he and he's brother even have an HBO series!


After Casey, Matt Koval came to speak. Matt was a vlogger on YouTube and has a great channel, and now he works for YouTube and at the YouTube space in California. He talked about really important things you should think about when creating content.


After that there was a panel of Israeli creators, and after that was done, me, Idan and our new friend we met at the convention went for a small tour in Jerusalem guided by yours truly :)

Love you My Maniacs!♥
Hen







No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...