Monday, October 14, 2013

Bye Bye University Life!


Hello my fellow crazy Maniacs!
My last video is a video response to Marina Shifrin's I quit dance video!
Though I did say I'm quitting my University, I have to say it was only for the sake of the video.
I contemplated a lot about leaving at the beginning of my second year, and I fucking hate studying and the academy and everything related, but I'm totally staying for my last year.
I usually quit everything I do in life and if something is even slightly not comfortable for me, I leave without looking back, but my degree is going to be the thing I didn't quit :)
But in the video, I danced as if I'm leaving for real, and twerking on the lecturers podium in the biggest class at the university was a blast!



The video was covered on "The Mushroom" viral weekend also http://www.pitria.com/viral-weekend-49
It was also in an Israeli morning show on TV! I'm looking it up right now so I can put it in my press section :)

I have so many silly footages from my student days, and I plan on filming some more of my student life this year, so I could make a "I finished my B.A degree" video at the end of it. It's gonna be epic!
Hope you enjoyed my quitting video, let me know what you think in the comments bellow :)
XOXO
Henya



No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...