Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My First Halloween!!!



TRICK OR TREAT?
I'll take both thank you :)

As most of you already know, I live in Israel. Sadly we don't celebrate this AWESOME Holiday here.
We celebrate Purim, a Jewish holiday in which we dress in costumes and getting really wasted is a blessing. But Henya Mania doesn't settle for less and I'll take both holidays why thank you for asking :)
This year I decided on making my own Halloween party at my place one week before, and go out to all the parties at Halloween itself, that way I can dress in different costumes, and get to decorate my house and make creepy Halloween vegan food!

I was a sugar skull thingy [what is that? can someone please explain this to me in the comments?] and my friend Bat-Chen the makeup artist did my AWESOME makeup, and Alina took my photos. Thanks LOVES!















The rest om the pics are in my fb :)
All in all we had an awesome house party! but now I have to think of my next costume! any ideas?
What's your costume for Halloween this year? Let me know in the comments!
Have a happy and creepy Halloween little Maniacs! ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer 2

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...